2/2/10

Stash Game, Day one: Feb 1.

Here's the stuff I made yesterday!! I also got a lot of things cut out at Lounge Night at CityCraft. I started off with all my "black thread stuff" so I wouldn't have to stop and change threads. I set my machines up so I don't have to change needles, either.

I cut out four things yesterday morning: a top, a jacket, a pair of casual pants, and a dressier pair of pants.

this is a free pattern from BurdaFashion. I LOVE it and will make more, for sure. I've already planned a solid color one. This is matte jersey, my current fabric obsession.


I love better in this than the dress form does, b/c the dress form has a shorter torso than I do. I've extended as long as it goes, but it's about 2 inches short through the middle.


The wide band is actually a separate belt!!!


This knotted strap detail is so easy, but really makes a great look I think!!


This is a great short jacket from Chic & Simple Sewing, a book I got for my last birthday. I added a placket with interfacing, and two large buttons from my vintage button stash. My reason is so that it can be worn with or without the belt.. This is stretch poplin.



here it is with the long skinny fabric belt.




I totally adore this look and I can't wait to wear it!!!




Both fabrics from Fabric.com. I promise tomorrow's entry will not include a large black and white pattern.

1 comment:

Dee said...

Wow, great deal of work. You have been very busy. Now, if we can have some warmer weather to wear some cute warm weather clothes. Good job, Bravo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails