2/2/10

Pre-Stash Game UFOs

I had a few more things from last year cut out. One more pair of these shorts, just like the navy linen ones from the last post. Except the pockets are sewn on correctly on these.







My silly model!!!





And because you can NEVER have too many blue shorts with white top stitching, some other pattern. These were cut out, but not with the pattern or instructions, so I have no idea what pattern it is, or what size, but they fit William fine.



He was more cooperative with this pair of shorts, for some reason.



And then there was this pair of pants. I had put them aside MORE than a year ago because I was intimidated by the mock fly. Since then I have done billions of mock flies, so I don't know what my problem was. Anyway, these are a size 2T (92) so they are WAY too big for Aldous, and while William can get in them, they look stupid b/c they are too short for pants, and too narrow in the leg for shorts. Maybe they'll fit Aldous in the fall.



awesome cargo pockets.


Vintage buttons from my stash that Bonnie gave last year. I use buttons from this stash ALL THE TIME!!!



And finally, a shirt for William from the Ottobre shirt pattern. I love this pattern. For this shirt I left off the pleats, for a bit of "bowling shirt" boxy shape.The underside of the collar and the inside of the yoke is vintage kimono silk.


Cool buttons from Golden D'or.


The back with contrasting yoke.



My bad-ass sweat shop set-up. I have since perfected this even more. The little Janome in the front is for double needle top stitching. I've had it a long time and it's really a trouper!! The other Janome, the new one in the back, is for single needle top-stitching, and for button holes b/c it's got automatic buttonholes. And the serger is for construction. I'm starting on my pile of blacks first for stash game, so every machine is threaded with black thread.



Ready, set, STASH GAME!!!!

1 comment:

Mrs. Bianca said...

So excited to see all that you'll make. Too bad there can't be an obnoxious counter in the corner that shows your point total. I'm rootin' for you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails