9/13/10

Cute Tiny Newborn Layette!!

A friend of mine is having a baby next month and she commissioned me to get a layette together for her. I was so happy to do it! It took me about ten days, and here's all the stuff I made. I put it in the mail today, so she'll be getting it soon!!

24 newborn All-in-one diapers. These have PUL on the outside, 4 layers of hemp french terry for the soaker and a sherpa inner. The hook and loop closures have overlap tabs, and self-closing laundry tabs.

Look how cushy!! These are SO soft!

3 pairs of wool longies, size newborn.

Aren't they pretty?

2 yellow and white organic cotton jersey gowns, in newborn.

2 brown and green organic cotton jersey gowns in newborn.


And, just as I was finishing everything up, THIS came!! HURRAY!!!


Among other things, it makes a stitch like this! I'm so excited.

I've been busy making baby stuff, so keep a look out for more adorable tiny things!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I cannot wait to see them! They look so cute online and I know they are going to be even better in person. Thank you so much for making all of these! You are so talented!

Sarah @ Maison Boheme said...

Oh wow... you have out done yourself girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails