11/8/09

Aldous is walking and talking! and I HOPE I WIN!!!

Sivje's Apron Contest!!!

My friend Sivje is having a contest on her blog about her favorite apron, a vintage apron made from a flour sack that is very flattering it fits right over your head!! VERY nice!! She's made a pattern for it and I bet that pattern will be for sale soon!!

In the meantime, go check out YaYa's Apron!! I's the most adorable apron I've seen, and you totally need to make one. I'm gonna beg to be a tester so I can make one, too!! SO CUTE!!!!

Goosegirl Sews Yaya's Apron

My baby is walking, oh NO!!

Aldous is almost 14 months, and while he started walking almost two months later than William, he's been talking up a storm! He started talking by thank you at 9 months, and has been adding words ever since!!!

For your entertainment (or insomnia cure) here is his current lexicon:
peekaboo
pizza
cheeseburger
drink
soda
daddy
ball
book
fish
na na (nurse)
cheerio
Heeta (Ovejita from Sesame Street)
Big Tex
hot
bye bye
baby
football
banana
Stinky (our cat's name, but he calls them both Stinky: the other one is Rags)
no no
more
phone
diaper
yes
thank you
stop
hi
clock
poop (hurray!!)
up

and this morning I heard him say "sock"!!!

Amazing! He says more words now than William did at 2 years.

And he's just started walking regularly, and my friend Dina says he looks like a cross between Frankenstein and Fred Sanford.


2 comments:

Katrina @ Bookish Things said...

Aw! Love his vocabulary. My aunt called me little Frankie when I started walking. She said I looked exactly like Frankenstein's creature walking. :)

Unknown said...

One more... "soccer ball"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails