No boring diapers for my special boy! Aldous had outgrown or wore out most of his diapers. A large proportion of Aldous' diapers and covers had been used for William, too, who has only been potty trained well since July, so they were pretty worn out.
I made him 4 diaper covers, all with hook and look closure and gussets. Two of them I put fabric on the outside. One of them, a black with purple gussets, is MIA.
and a poor modeled shot.
turquoise and red. I use scraps of PUL for the gussets.
Eggs and bacon
Another bad modeled shot. Aldous REFUSES to have his picture taken lately.
I made him four fitted diapers for overnight use. These have snap-in soakers. I have a few more to make but adding these to the stash has been wonderful!
And a bunch of pockets for daytime use. These are easy to use, but I need to make hemp or cotton inserts for them because microfiber just gets SO stinky! bleck! I made 14 of these, and will probably make 2 more.
Wazoodle, Kids in the Garden, and JoAnn fabrics. Costume Suedecloth from JoAnn Fabrics. Hook and loop from Very Baby and Kids in the Garden, Snaps from KAMsnaps.