I got my new Burda Style magazine and saw some awesome pants I had to make! They were sewn in stretch denim, but I used this soft stretch cord I had on hand. So nice!! It was my first finished pair of real pants, with a zippered fly and all!! I love them!!
For those with the Jan/2010 issue they are style #136.
Sorry about the weird pics. It turns out that corduroy is a bit tricky to photograph.
Check out the top-stitching on the pockets.
pockets and coin pocket. (excuse the lint)
And I lined the pockets with this cool fabric.
Double needled hem. Bad pic, tho. boo.
A "lovely" self photo of the pants, modeled.
I got this fabric as a remnant at Golden D'or's Black Friday sale, with the intention of sewing it up using Jalie 2723, and it turned out even cuter than I imagined. This is for Audrey and is meant to be a 3/4 sleeve tunic, but I made it in a 2T and figured she could wear it as a long-sleeved dress until she fits in a 2T.
That's all folks!! Happy New Year!