7/11/09

Bowl-a-rama!!!





ok, we didn't go to Bowl-a-rama, but that was my fav bowling alley in Big Spring, Tx. Oh, the memories!!
{pics to come, of Big Spring Bowl-a-rama, check back}

Here's the sign! I found it!

I pretty much suck at bowling, too, but luckily so do my friends!

Awesome shoes!!


A friend and I went bowling last night and we were out SO LATE!!! It was after 11 when we got home. tee hee...



I had forgotten how greasy bowling alleys were. Everything was coated with a fine film of greasy and was also slightly sticky!! Yay!! It was pretty awesome.

Greasy balls....




I don't remember all the scores, but I did win the last game!



Sad that I "won" a game w/ a 101 score!!!
For dinner we had cheeseburgers and onion rings, but I forgot to take pics, for some reason. I'm sure it was b/c I was STARVING and was also so focused on the riveting conversation. ha ha!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Aw, that looks like fun! I haven't been bowling in years! Although, inexplicably, I own bowling shoes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails