9/13/11

Sewing: Hold Me Closer, Tony Danza!

New ballet class outfit for Aldous. He's been wearing a 2T toddler pant (two inches too short) and a white undershirt to ballet, so this has been a long time coming. 


another of his weird picture-taking faces. *sigh*


the next three pics are a series of moves that are repeated (and repeated, and repeated, and repeated....)



I'm not sure what this is called but he was excited to show me!

peek-a-boo!


These are both from the vintage Kwik Sew's Sewing for Toddlers. The knit pants pattern in there has a slightly flared leg, so they're perfect! I made all of Aldous' pants last year with this pattern. I used the neckband piece included, and it's a little wide for modern clothes, but I think it's ok for this dance shirt. White fabric is interlock from JoAnn, and the black is a rayon/cotton/spandex blend, also from JoAnn.

Thanks for looking, and suffering through the endless stash game posts! I have nothing else cut out so far, so I have no idea what I'm making next!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails