9/13/11

Sewing: Hold Me Closer, Tony Danza!

New ballet class outfit for Aldous. He's been wearing a 2T toddler pant (two inches too short) and a white undershirt to ballet, so this has been a long time coming. 


another of his weird picture-taking faces. *sigh*


the next three pics are a series of moves that are repeated (and repeated, and repeated, and repeated....)



I'm not sure what this is called but he was excited to show me!

peek-a-boo!


These are both from the vintage Kwik Sew's Sewing for Toddlers. The knit pants pattern in there has a slightly flared leg, so they're perfect! I made all of Aldous' pants last year with this pattern. I used the neckband piece included, and it's a little wide for modern clothes, but I think it's ok for this dance shirt. White fabric is interlock from JoAnn, and the black is a rayon/cotton/spandex blend, also from JoAnn.

Thanks for looking, and suffering through the endless stash game posts! I have nothing else cut out so far, so I have no idea what I'm making next!

2 comments:

Terah said...

I like this ha ha!

Unknown said...

special info o7a76y2d14 Ysl replica handbags replica bags uk replica bags uk visite site l1z25v2j83 replica bags philippines greenhills replica bags manila fake gucci a9l00q5b16 replica bags high quality

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails