2/26/11

Vintage Patterns: Blouse Ideas



I've been looking at my patterns for some ideas for nicer blouses: ie, NOT cotton, and I think one of these patterns might work. They are SO pretty!! A few of these are a bit shorter than I would need tho, so I'm more likely to chose one that doesn't require a lot of alteration.

What's nice about some of them is that they have the sleeve length variations, so if one fits particularly well, I can use it for more than just one season. I also like the neck variations. Even with all of these variations, the pattern envelope is still pretty thin because there is only one size per pattern. A few of these are a bit shorter than I would need tho, so I'm more likely to chose one that doesn't require a lot of alteration.

I also found this one, although it's pretty casual. It's a bit dorky in this gold fabric with that skinny belt, but I love the shape of the neck and "sleeves" plus the nice tunic length.

Now, to match up some fabric with some of these beauties!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails