8/19/08

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

Ok, it was actually yesterday. We celebrated it last week, and I chose for my dinner to have Popeye's Fried Chicken, and I made myself a yummy spice cake with cream cheese frosting. It was SO good!!! Amanda and Emily came and gave me cards and gifts, and Doug gave me his card. It was a nice relaxing day.

On my ACTUAL birthday, I had a midwife appointment during the day and then my book study at church after supper, so I cooked a lasagna and scarfed some down as soon as Doug got home so I could be on my way.

It was a pretty nice birthday this year. Amanda gave me candy and a restaurant GC, Emily gave me a key chain (sorely needed!!!) and some things for my hair, my mom gave me a necklace and earrings set, my ILs gave me money, and I got cards from numerous family and friends. VERY nice!!!

I hope I can manage a blow out party next year when I turn 30. ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails