This was a surprise gift for a friend and I had to wait until she got it in the mail to show it, because I know she reads this sometimes.
This is a New Conceptions Baby Essentials set that I did a stencil of bamboo leaves on. To date, it's the cutest NCBE I've ever made.
I also made a few other more useful things: a fitted diaper in a larger size, and a couple pairs of hemp nursing pads.
William doesn't really need training pants anymore, but the boxer briefs I made him last year (when I was optimistic about his potty training) are too small. I used the Jalie boxer brief pattern that I use for Doug's underpants, too. It's a great pattern and has a bunch of sizes from size 2T up to some gigantic men's sizes. I suspect I will get a lot of use from this pattern.
This used up a bunch of scraps, and I got to use some of the cute waistband elastic I had.
Another fun thing is that I used my coverstitch machine to do the top stitching and hemming.
The monster print is a neat knit I bought from fabric.com right before stash game. I really like it!!
Some of the remainder of my Stewie fabric. Check out the contrasting hems! *sigh* I love my new coverstitch machine.
Next up: more school uniform clothes!! How EXCITING!!